Zerodha was established in 2010 by Nitin Kamath. In these 7+ years Zerodha has more than 70000+ customers and it’s daily basis turnover is more than 5000+cr. Zerodha is one of the preeminent discount brokerage services provider firms in India with the astounding innovative concept of flat Rs. 20 per executed order or 0.01% of brokerage whichever is lower that means customers never need to pay more than Rs. 20 per order. Zerodha is an Indian financial services broker has the membership of NSE, BSE, MCX and MCX-SX). It is headquatered in the Banglore and also has the physical presence in major cities of India like Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad etc.It is best discount broker which offers brokerage-free equity investments, retail and institutional broking, currencies and commodities trading, and mutual funds.
Account Opening Cost
1.Trading Account Opening Cost- Rs 300
2.Trading Account Annual Maintainance Cost – NIL
3. Demat Account Opening Fees – Rs 100
4. Demat Account Annual Maintainance Cost – Rs 300
1. Equity Delivery Trading Brokerage- Rs Zero (Yes, Zero Brokerage for Delivery Trades)
2. Equity Intraday Trading Brokerage – 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower.
3. Equity Futures Trading Brokerage – 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower.
4. Equity Options Trading Brokerage- 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower.
5. Currency Futures Brokerage- 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower.
6. Currency Options Brokerage – 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower.
7. Commodity Trading Brokerage – 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower.
1. Equity Delivery – NSE: 0.00325% | BSE: 0.00275% | MCX-SX: 0.002%
2. Equity Intraday – NSE: 0.00325% | BSE: 0.00275% | MCX-SX: 0.002%
3. Equity Futures – NSE: 0.0021% | BSE: 0.0007% | MCX-SX: 0.0014%
4. Equity Options – NSE: 0.053% | BSE: 0.0027% | SX: 0.027% (on premium)
5. Currency Futures – NSE: 0.00135% | MCX-SX: 0.0013%
6. Currency Options – NSE: 0.044% | MCX-SX: 0.037%
7. Commodity – Non-Agri: 0.0031% | Agri: 0.00175%
Leverages or Exposures
1. 100% money required upfront. Use the product type CNC in your buy/sell order form
2. Up to 10 time’s intraday leverage for equity
3. Up to 3 times for Futures (over and above the margin customers get anyways on futures)
4. Up to 3 times for option shorting
5. No leverage for option buying. (Customers can make use of bracket orders for extra leverage simply for buying Nifty and Bank nifty options)
1. Kite web
2. Kite Android
3. Kite iOS
5. Direct Mutual Funds
6. Kite Connect
Key Features of Zerodha
1. Lowest brokerage charges (0.01% for intraday free for delivery based/Rs.20 whichever is lower).
2. No minimum brokerage for penny stocks.
3. Zerodha never pressurizes or calls customers for trading stocks or shares.
4. No charges for Trading account maintenance service.
5. Zerodha pi (Most highly developed trading platform ever provided by the discount broker) with most excellent charting facilities.
6. Unsurpassed customer care services & response facilities.
7. Reliable discount broker in India.
8. No hidden cost
9. Several tools offered by Zerodha for better trading .